COLUR TIP : How To Minimise Shedding
Here are some tips on how to minimise your hair from shedding.
Every wig will shed but there’s a few ways to minimise the risk of losing all your beautiful luscious locks.
- Brush hair gently (using a wide tooth comb), from bottom to top.
- Condition after washing to keep the hair nourished.
- Avoid bleaching the knots. Although bleached knots can look more realistic, it will cause the hair to snap at the roots due to dryness from bleaching. Your wig is more likely to shed if it has been bleached causing it to only last a short period of time.
- When applying heat to your hair, use a heat protector
- Try minimising how much heat you apply to your hair or use your straighteners or curlers at low heat.
- Let your wig dry naturally, instead of blow-drying.