"Look after the land and it will look after you, destroy the land and it will destroy you." — (Aboriginal Proverb)
colur was created from our love of simple design and affordable earth-conscious living. We want to contribute to the circular economy and raise awareness about the importance of reusing, reducing unnecessary waste and recycling where possible.
Our aim is to encouraged simple earth-friendly living through a scheme of recycling, reusing and reducing waste. We also run the #colurfultrees scheme with 5% of profit donated to support the planting of trees around the world.
We are proud to say that all of our products are 100% handmade by us.
- We are proud to say that all of our candles are cruelty-free, friendly for all including vegans and vegetarians.
- Our candles are made using 100% soy wax, with pure scented essential oils and some scented with premium fragrance oils and wicks made from FSC approved wood wicks or cotton wicks.
- Our candles hand-poured in small batches in thick glass jars (which can be reused again and again once the candle has been burned), using wicks made from FSC approved wood wicks and cotton wicks and the highest quality soy wax (an extremely eco-friendly and a sustainable alternative to other types of wax.) with none of the nasties - paraffin, artificial colours.
Our body butter and hair cream:
- Made with 100% naturally sourced vegan / vegetarian friendly, cruelty free ingredients, free from artificial or synthetic colours.
- Our scrunchies are handmade with colourful traditional African fabrics, guaranteed to add a bit of colour to any outfit.
- All our scrunchies are made with personally curated fabrics and hand-sewn and packaged by me.
- All our packaging are made from recycled card box.
- We use recycled paper labels, recycled tissue papers, paper tape and glassine bags, which are all 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
- All our postal boxes are left unbranded so they can easily be reused and wherever possible postal packaging received from suppliers are reused.
- When shipping orders, they are protected only with recycled papers and the boxes are sealed with paper tape. We don't use any non recyclable plastic, bubble wraps or fillers.
We truly hope you enjoy our products!