meant for dining tables, bedside tables, bathroom countertops – basically everywhere, all our candles are hand poured into jam jars with our signature recycled white label and black lid.
scent notes: naturally light, sweet floral aromas of geranium fades into warm and calming cedarwood. Sandalwood lingers and fades into musky, earthy and exotic ‘scent of the sixties’ patchouli topped with FSC certified wood wick - which generate subtle crackle sounds, creating a captivating acoustic ambiance giving off that cosy feeling of sitting by on open fire.
aromatherapy benefits: a mellow and uplifting essence, which can help with anxiety – the perfect scent for quiet contemplation or yoga.
geranium helps us return from anxiety to a place of calm while retaining alertness. Wonderful for use at the beginning of a hectic day or as an emotional restorative in the afternoon. Geranium organic essential oil has a light, sweet, and floral aroma with a citrus undertone.
the deeply woody and sweet scent of Patchouli gently beckons the mind down to stillness, where it can reset and rejuvenate in blissful silence.
the warm soothing scent of cedarwood can help restore us from feelings of aggression and anger, and promote a sound sleep.
a warming balm for a sore heart and a restorative break from a non-stop hectic lifestyle, Sandalwood transports us to a meditative space. Sandalwood has also been shown to boost the immune system with its antimicrobial properties.
colur candles are made from the finest soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer. Hand poured in small batches in our home in Hampshire, England.
with a passion for candles and the cosy memories they evoke, colur candles were born with the aim of creating natural, affordable, and original scented aromatherapeutic candles.
ingredients: our candles are simple: they're made with 100% domestically grown soy wax, 100% pure essential oils geranium, cedarwood, patchouli, sandalwood and wood wick. The ingredients we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
- Available in three sizes [small - 190ml, medium - 228ml or large - 353ml]
- 100% natural soy wax [renewable, sustainable resource, phthalate free]
- 100% pure natural essential oils
- No colourants or dyes
- Burns longer and cleaner than paraffin wax
- Packaged in a recycled cardboard box
- Made in the UK with local supplies
- small (192ml): up to 15hrs
- medium (228ml): up to 25hrs.
- large (353ml): up to 45hrs
*approximate burning times
our candle care guide:
- Always trim the wick to 1/4 before each burn and keep the wax pool clear of any debris. This will help prevent 'sooting'.
- Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface and away from any draughts or heat sources.
- Burn in a well-ventilated room.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
sustainability is at our heart and this has been brought into every step we take from creating to disposing our products. We believe in taking the art of candle making back to basics with only two ingredients, oils and 100% soy wax, with none of the nasties - paraffin, artificial or synthetic colours. Our candle jars are made using thick glass jars making them durable to be reused again and again once the candle has been burned.
be part of our 'COLURFULTREES' campaign which encourages to refill/reuse/ recycle our empty jars as a new planter or pencil holder - or you can use it to store whatever you want. We want to minimise the amount of waste ending up in landfill sites and we could all be a little bit greener in our lives!