meant for dining tables, bedside tables, bathroom countertops – basically everywhere, all our candles are hand poured into jam jars with our signature recycled white label and black lid.
scent notes: this light fresh, accord is comprised of lemongrass harmonised by soft aromas of lime, topped with FSC certified wood wick- which generate subtle crackle sounds, creating a captivating acoustic ambiance giving off that cosy feeling of sitting by on open fire.
aromatherapy benefits: an uplifting and refreshing, this candle can help with mental fatigue and also make you feel very relaxed.
lemongrass, the aromatic alarm clock! Imparting a spark of joy to the atmosphere and reminds us of the simple pleasures in life. Strengthening and supporting to the nervous system, great for long term exhaustion. Lemongrass essential oil is for revitalising and energising tired bodies and minds, enlivens the senses and focuses the mind.
the clean fresh scent of lime essential oil is uplifting and energising. During times of confusion or indecision, the mentally stimulating properties of Lime clears the head and aid in decision-making.
colur candles are made from the finest soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer. Hand poured in small batches in Hampshire.
With a passion for candles and the cosy memories they evoke, colur candles were born with the aim of creating natural, affordable, and original scented aromatherapeutic candles.
ingredients: our candles are simple: they're made with 100% domestically grown soy wax, 100% pure essential oils Lemongrass, Lime, and wood wick. The ingredients we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
- Available in three sizes [small - 190ml, medium - 228ml or large - 353ml]
- 100% natural soy wax [renewable, sustainable resource, phthalate free]
- 100% pure natural essential oils
- No colourants or dyes
- Burns longer and cleaner than paraffin wax
- Packaged in a recycled cardboard box
- Made in the UK with local supplies
- small (192ml): up to 15hrs
- medium (228ml): up to 25hrs.
- large (353ml): up to 45hrs
*approximate burning times
our candle care guide:
- Always trim the wick to 1/4 before each burn and keep the wax pool clear of any debris. This will help prevent 'sooting'.
- Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface and away from any draughts or heat sources.
- Burn in a well-ventilated room.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
sustainability is at our heart and this has been brought into every step we take from creating to disposing our products. We believe in taking the art of candle making back to basics with only two ingredients, oils and 100% soy wax, with none of the nasties - paraffin, artificial or synthetic colours. Our candle jars are made using thick glass jars making them durable to be reused again and again once the candle has been burned.
be part of our 'COLURFULTREES' campaign which encourages to refill/reuse/ recycle our empty jars as a new planter or pencil holder - or you can use it to store whatever you want. We want to minimise the amount of waste ending up in landfill sites and we could all be a little bit greener in our lives!