scent note: this spicy, floral accord is comprised of ylang-ylang harmonised by soft aromas of grapefruit with undertones of cedarwood, topped with FSC certified wood wick- which generate subtle crackle sounds, creating a captivating acoustic ambiance giving off that cosy feeling of sitting by on open fire.
aromatherapy benefit: an uplifting and stimulating candle that can help energise and uplift.
ylang ylang essential oil is quite sedating and may help with feelings of depression, irritation, and anger. Known for its soothing and comforting qualities, ylang ylang can have a calming effect on the nervous system and an uplifting effect on your mood.
grapefruit can help detoxify unhelpful thought processes and lift us into a clearer frame of mind. This fruity citrus adds a sense of joy to any situation by helping lift a depressed mood or re-energise after periods of heavy work, prolonged stress and feelings of exhaustion.
colur candles are made from the finest soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer. Hand poured in small batches in Hampshire.
with a passion for candles and the cosy memories they evoke, colur candles were born with the aim of creating natural, affordable, and original aromatherapeutic scented candles.
ingredients: our candles are simple: they're made with 100% domestically grown soy wax, 100% pure essential oils ylang ylang, grapefruit, cedarwood, and wood wicks. The ingredients we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
- Available in three sizes [small - 190ml, medium - 228ml or large - 353ml]
- 100% natural soy wax [renewable, sustainable resource, phthalate free]
- 100% pure natural essential oils
- No colourants or dyes
- Burns longer and cleaner than paraffin wax
- Packaged in a recycled cardboard box
- Made in the UK with local supplies
- small (192ml): up to 15hrs
- medium (228ml): up to 25hrs.
- large (353ml): up to 45hrs
*approximate burning times
our candle care guide:
- Always trim the wick to 1/4 before each burn and keep the wax pool clear of any debris. This will help prevent 'sooting'.
- Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface and away from any draughts or heat sources.
- Burn in a well-ventilated room.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
sustainability is at our heart and this has been brought into every step we take from creating to disposing our products. We believe in taking the art of candle making back to basics with only two ingredients, oils and 100% soy wax, with none of the nasties - paraffin, artificial or synthetic colours. Our candle jars are made using thick glass jars making them durable to be reused again and again once the candle has been burned.
be part of our 'COLURFULTREES' campaign which encourages to refill/reuse/ recycle our empty jars as a new planter or pencil holder - or you can use it to store whatever you want. We want to minimise the amount of waste ending up in landfill sites and we could all be a little bit greener in our lives!